- Index Islamicus
- Index Islamicus is an international bibliography of publications in European languages covering all aspects of Islam and the Muslim world, including history, beliefs, societies, cultures, languages, and literature. The database includes material published by Western orientalists, social scientists and Muslims.
- Islamic Studies Journas, Aggregated
STUDIA ISLAMIKA (ISSN 0215-0492; E-ISSN: 2355-6145) is an international journal published by the Center for the Study of Islam and Society (PPIM) Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta, INDONESIA. It specializes in Indonesian Islamic studies in particular, and Southeast Asian Islamic studies in general, and is intended to communicate original researches and current issues on the subject. This journal warmly welcomes contributions from scholars of related disciplines.
STUDIA ISLAMIKA has been accredited by The Ministry of Education and Culture, Republic of Indonesia as an academic journal (SK Dirjen Dikti No. 56/DIKTI/Kep/2012).
Dirāsāt Islāmīya Muʿāṣira = Contemporary Islamic Studies Magazine دراسات اسلامية معاصرة ISSN: 3286-2079 Scientific journal published by the Faculty of Islamic Sciences / University of Karbala. Research is concerned with the science academy in the jurisdiction of the Quran and the Arabic language and literature for the purposes of promotion of scientific and well-known experts adopt in Iraq for the purpose of evaluating the research are published in it. Printed in the Press al mared co. in Najaf.
Scholarly E-Journals and Resources - Accessible
Al-Ahkam (p-ISSN: 0854-4603;e-ISSN: 2502-3209) is a peer reviewed journal published by the Indonesian Consortium of Shariah Scholars (KSSI) in collaboration with Faculty of Sharia and Law of State Islamic University Walisongo Semarang. Al-AHKAM, published twice a year, places Islamic law in the central focus of academic inquiry and invites comprehensive observation of Islamic law with various perspectives, such as philosophy, history, sociology, anthropology, theology. This journal, serving as a forum for the study of Islamic law within its local and global context, supports focused studies of particular theme and interdisciplinary studies.
- Current trends in Islamist ideology (Online). Washington, D.C. : Hudson Institute.
- Indonesia Journal All current and back issues available 1996 to present. Published by Southeast Asia Program, Cornell. Scroll down to the "Click here for listing of Indonesia Articles" link for a PDF list of all authors/articles.
- International Journal of Nusantara Islam International Journal of Nusantara Islam is focused on Islamic studies related to its teachings resources, thoughts, history, law, politics, economics, education, culture, Islamic propagation, communication, psychology, and science and technology available in the Nusantara territories i.e. Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, and Timor Leste. This journal also covers contemporary Islamic issues emerging in the Nusantara territories or countries.
- Irrawaddy Magazine covering Burma and Southeast Asia.
- Journal of Lao Studies new publication from the Center for Lao Studies.
- Journal of Indonesian Social Sciences and Humanities from 2008 (volume 1) to date.
- The Journal of Islam in Asia The Journal of Islam in Asia is published by the International Islamic University Malaysia. It is a refereed International Arabic-English biannual Journal. The Journal includes articles, selected studies, book reviews, reports of conferences etc., which are relevant to Islamic thought and Muslim concerns. The Journal sees itself as an instrument, and an extension, to promote the IIUM's mission of (IIICE); Integration, Islamicization, Internationalization and Comprehensive Excellence. The Editorial Board invites scholars and researchers to submit contributions to the Secretariat of the Journal.
- Kafa`ah: Journal of Gender Studies Kafa’ah (Print ISSN 2356-0894 Online ISSN 2356-0630)is an open-access and peer reviewed journal published by Center for Gender and Child Studies, State Institute of Islamic Studies (IAIN) Imam Bonjol Padang. This journal covers key issues on gender studies, including: place of women in society, empowering women, and government policies on women empowerment. The objective of the journal is to promote the sharing of knowledge and understanding on the gender issues. It then welcomes contributions from experts, researchers, practitioners, and policy makers around the world. This journal is published twice a year.
- Southeast Asia Resources Site provided by the University of California Berkeley. Contains several links to newsletters and articles regarding Southeast Asia.
- Southeast Asian Studies from the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto University.
General eJournals - Accessible
- Asian and Pacific Studies E-Journals
- Asian Survey (JSTOR-supersedes Far Eastern Survey), 1961-2017.
- Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies from 1998 with a 12 month embargo by publisher.
- Far Eastern Survey, 1935-1961.
- Graduate Journal of Asia Pacific Studies [The Graduate Journal of Asia-Pacific Studies is a peer-reviewed electronic journal that showcases the original work of graduate students on issues related to the Asia-Pacific region and its peoples]