Create an account
An account is necessary to submit content and to receive e-mail updates when new content is added. Log in to eCommons with your Cornell netID and password to create an account.
How to Login
Log in to eCommons with your Cornell netID and password.
If you are a registered eCommons user and have logged in, the "Login" menu option will change to a "My Account" menu. Here you'll find:
- Identify – you may make changes to your name, or add a telephone number for account administration purposes.
- Subscriptions – you may opt to receive daily email alerts to any new items added to collections by selecting the collections you wish to follow.
- Security – for those who sign in using an email address and password, you may change your password here. NOTE: this is not applicable to those who sign in using Shibboleth and your Cornell NetID.
- A list of your in-progress submissions - from this list you can resume the submission process where you left off, or you can remove the submission and cancel the item.
- A list of your archived submissions that have already been accepted into eCommons.
How to Submit
See How to submit.
For guidance on describing your content in the eCommons submission process, see Metadata tips.
How to Get Additional Help
For additional help with eCommons, contact an eCommons administrator.