Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations and House. "Committee on Foreign Affairs:"
Declassified diplomatic correspondence, memos, etc.
Also available in print:
Olin LIbrary, JX 233. A3 [6th floor, regular size section]
Title varies slightly. Years held:
- Supplements: "Emergence of the intelligence establishment" (1945/1950)
- "The intelligence community" (1950/1955)
- United States. Dept. of State. Conferences at Cairo and Tehran, 1943. Call number: JX 233 .A378
- United States. Dept. of State. The Conferences at Malta and Yalta, 1945. Call number: JX 233 .A38
- United States. Dept. of State. Historical Office. The Conference of Berlin; the Potsdam Conference, 1945. Call number: JX 233 .A46
For more information about the declassification process, see: National Declassification Center