- O*NetO*NET, the Occupational Information Network, is a comprehensive database of worker attributes and job characteristics. As the replacement for the Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT), O*NET will be the nation's primary source of occupational information.
- Occupational Outlook HandbookThe Occupational Outlook Handbook is a nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives. The Handbook is revised every two years and includes information on job descriptions, training, education, earnings, job prospects, working conditions.
- HRJobs.comHRJobs.com is a local employment website for job seekers and employers.
- SHRM: HR JobsThe Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 165,000 individual members, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals by providing the most essential and comprehensive set of resources available. Find a new opportunity by searching the HR Jobs database - the Web's leading source for HR related jobs.
- BenefitsLink Job ListingsExclusively for employee benefits professionals: administrators, analysts, managers, attorneys, compliance officers, auditors, recordkeepers, trustees, etc.
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans - Job ListingsA site for highly specialized professionals in benefits, compensation and human resources to find job listings. Job seekers can also post a resumé for employers to view, and sign-up for a daily e-mail with new job postings.
- Career One StopThis site provides job listings for job seekers and also allows postings by employers. Search for jobs by keyword or using a menu or by occupational code. Post jobs free of charge after registering with the service. Instructions have "Frequently Asked Questions" section to help job seekers or employers use this site. Also has links to job market information on the Internet and guides such as "Preparing your resume for the Internet."
- CareerBuilderUpdated daily. Search employment advertisements in the country's leading newspapers, job postings gathered from employers' web sites, post resumes. Other features include profiles on featured employers, job fairs, career spotlights, tips , and FAQs. Can search by category, keyword, newspaper or geographic location. Company information includes profiles, benefits, number of employees, locations hiring, and more. Free registration necessary.
- Wall Street Journal JobsUpdated daily. Includes job postings, salaries and profiles, HR issues, job-hunting advice, information on working globally, and articles on starting a business and succeeding at work. Users can sign up for free email alerts of new employers and other features. Other information includes career advice, FAQ's, and a career bookstore.
- CollegeGrad.comFocus on entry level positions. Job searching, resume posting, listing of top entry level employers, job hunter newsletter. Internships included.
- CraigslistCraigslist is described as "Local community classifieds and forums - a place to find jobs, housing, goods & services, social activities, a girlfriend or boyfriend, advice, community information, and just about anything else -- all for free, and in a relatively non-commercial environment." Choose desired locations from the right hand side of the page.
- Indeed.comIndeed is a search engine for jobs that gives job seekers free access to millions of employment opportunities from thousands of websites. Indeed.com includes all the job listings from major job boards, newspapers, associations and company career pages.
- Internet Job SourceVery large index to jobs organized by state and other categories.
- Kelly ServicesA leader in temporary staffing services. One can search job listings in the United States and International locations.
- Monster - Monster.comA leading global online career network. Search for jobs, post resumes online, and get career advice.
- NationJob.comNationJob Network is a network of computerized recruitment services provided by NationJob, Inc., an independent company based in Des Moines, Iowa. Site includes job listings, company profiles, targeted web sites in specific employment categories. an online newsletter and a free and confidential job scouting service providing email job updates based on users qualifications and interests.
- Net-TempsServing as a conduit between the online job market and the staffing industry, Net-Temps provides staffing firms with candidates for contract assignments. The site includes job search, recruiting, and talent centers, as well as a free weekly, email newsletter.
- One Day, One JobOne Day, One Job is a blog about entry-level jobs. Every day the contributors look at one employer and the jobs that they are offering for recent college graduates. They include both online and offline media for information on jobs that one might not normally consult. The postings are tagged and categorized for browsing by topic and geography. The site can also be searched by keyword.