This guide provides links to licensed document databases (restricted to the Cornell community or on-campus use), freely available web sources, and the print and microform holdings in Olin Library and the Library Annex. With the exception of the licensed document databases, the Government Documents in the library are available to the general public.
Cornell University Library subscribes to a number of document databases (licensed for the campus community) that provide deep backfiles and cross-searching capabilities. In addition, Olin Library has collections, of print federal government documents available to the general public.
CU Subscription Resources (Cornell, only)
- American State Papers
1789 - 1816
- Serial Set
1817 -- (print holdings end in 2013)
- Journals of the Continental Congress / Congressional Globe/ Congressional Record
- Public Papers of the Presidents
- Statutes at Large / United States Code
- Federal Register / Code of Federal Regulations
- United States Reports
- Declassified Documents
- Readex Government Documents Microform sets