Start here: Step One
If you like, you can go straight to the New Books List generator, but if you lose this link, here's how to get there from the Library home page. Choose the Library Website search tab (make sure you've moved away from the default search tab!) and enter the text "new books"
Step Four: the New Books List Generator
Now you're there: the New Books List Generator
Newly-acquired books are listed at the end of every month, so you will see: 1) in addition to newly-published books, older books that have been donated or purchased by request AND 2) books that came in early in the previous month The list is only updated ONCE A MONTH. More about the list.
- leave the location filter menu at "any" to see books located throughout the library system.
- Use the asterisk to search for an entire classification, such as N* for all art books
- TR is the classification for photography
- AM for museums, collectors, and collecting
- Many of the history books are cataloged with a geographical focus (i.e., DU* covers Oceania)