Health Statistics, US & International
- Finding Health DataA comprehensive guide to US Health Statistics compiled by Kate Ghezzi-Kopel (Mann Library).
- AHRQ: Agency for Healthcare Research & QualityResearch Tools & Data.
- Disability Statistics: Online Resource for U.S. Disability StatisticsCreated by the Cornell Industrial & Labor Relations, Employment & Disability Institute, this site offers a
-- Disability Statistics interactive search tool
-- Disability Status Reports for the nation, and by state
-- a Cross-Dataset Catalog of Disability and Compensation Variables and Rehabilitation Research.
- Health United StatesPublished by the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics. Health, United States is an annual report on trends in health statistics.
The report consists of two main sections:
-- chartbook containing text and figures that illustrates major trends in the health of Americans
-- trend tables section that contains 153 detailed data tables.
The two main components are supplemented by an
executive summary, a highlights section, an extensive appendix and reference section, and an index.
- OECD StatisticsInternational Health Statistics back to 1960, across the 30 OECD countries.
- World Health Organization, Global Health ObservatoryIncludes core health indicators from the World Health Report for each of the 192 member countries; statistics by country or region; and statistics by topic, disease or condition, including HIV/AIDS, drug information, immunization, health personnel, population, micronutrients, alcohol, maternal mortality, etc. (WHOSIS web site)