This guide is designed to highlight some of the resources for topics in Comparative Government.
Please don't hesitate to set up a research consultation for additional assistance with your research topic. I'm happy to help!
- Political Systems and Concepts Specialized encyclopedias, guides, and handbooks
- Journal Articles Identifying journal articles, essays and book chapters
- News Sources Searching multiple news sources worldwide.
- Statistics & Data A starting point for finding data sources
- Comparative Elections Comparative databases and print handbooks
- International Social Surveys and Opinion Polls Public opinion sources, some offering online analysis tools
- If the library doesn't have an item you need ... BorrowDirect & Interlibrary Loan
- Citation style guides Links to some online guides for Chicago, APA, and MLA style