This library guide aims to support students who are beginning their research in corporate law and securities. Start on this tab to find study aids and other starting points for your research. See the other tabs in this guide for help finding primary and secondary sources.
This is not a comprehensive list of all the materials. Therefore, you may wish to consult with a research librarian. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your research.
Study aids and starting points
- CALI lessonsSelect the topic of your choice (e.g., "Corporations") to see relevant lessons and study materials.
- Questions & Answers: Business Associations: Multiple-Choice and Short-Answer Questions and Answers byISBN: 9780327170471Publication Date: 2011
- Understanding Corporate Law byISBN: 9781531010010Publication Date: 2018
- Understanding Securities Law byISBN: 9781531001469Publication Date: 2018
- Principles of Business Organizations byPublication Date: 2018
- Business Organizations Law byISBN: 9781642424010Publication Date: 2020-03-16
- Business Associations in a Nutshell byISBN: 9780314208514Publication Date: 2010
- Corporations Law byPublication Date: 2010
- The Law of Corporations in a Nutshell byPublication Date: 2020
- Agency, Partnership, and the LLC in a Nutshell byPublication Date: 2020
- Corporations: Examples & Explanations byISBN: 9781454850168Publication Date: 2015
- Agency, Partnerships, and LLCs: Examples and Explanations byISBN: 9781454892557Publication Date: 2017
- Securities Regulation: Examples & Explanations byISBN: 9781454888673Publication Date: 2017
- The Law of Securities Regulation byCall Number: KF1439 .H42 2017ISBN: 9780314284549Publication Date: 2016
Free web sites available to all
Cornell Community - available to entire Cornell community
Law School Computers - available only using Law School workstations
Personal Account - law students and faculty access using personal accounts. Contact email@example.com for more information.