Cornell Tech Library Services provides digital library services and support to Cornell Tech students, staff, and faculty. Our staff are located on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York and can help with:
- Research Support: Schedule an in-depth research consultation or send us an e-mail to get support for all of your research questions. We can help you develop a research strategy, find information and navigate the library system/resources, evaluate information, and work with citations.
- Access: We can help get access to books and articles that you need for class or research.
- Course Materials: Obtain course materials for teaching and for your classes.
- Instruction: Provide instruction on library resources, research strategies, and other information analysis and skills.
- Start-ups: Idea generation, business and market research, patents, technology research, customer discovery/user research, and finding funding.
Send us an e-mail Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., and we will respond within 24 hours.
How can we make things better for you?