Need to Create a Quick Bibliography?
- ZoteroBib"ZoteroBib helps you build a bibliography instantly from any computer or device, without creating an account or installing any software."
Caution! No citation generator is fail-proof! Check your citations with one of the style manuals below to be sure they are correct.
- The Chicago Manual of Style byCall Number: Shelved behind the Olin Library Reference DeskThe 17th Edition is available in book form and, from the library, online.
For answers to some of the basic questions about Chicago Style, see Citation Style Quickguide
- MLA Handbook byPublication Date: 2021-04-06See Appendix 2: Works Cited List by Publication
"The ninth edition of the MLA Handbook is a textbook and reference guide that offers student writers and writing instructors guidance on creating works-cited-list entries in MLA style using the template of core elements. It features advice on punctuation, grammar, inclusive language, formatting research papers, and in-text citations. Includes an appendix of sample works-cited-list entries, illustrations, and an index" [publisher]
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association byCall Number: Olin Library Reference, BF76.7 .P83 2020Publication Date: 2019-10-01The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Seventh Edition is the official source for APA Style.
See also: the APA Blog
How to Cite U.S. Government Documents
- How to Cite U.S. Government Documents in APA StyleIncludes examples for APA style.