Rare and Special Collections
Research by appointment
- Kheel Center: Schedule your Kheel Center appointment via email.
- Library Annex for microforms, maps, large sets, large/bulky items, and non-circulating material that cannot be scanned or circulated via contactless pickup. Schedule your Library Annex appointment via email.
- Rare and Manuscript Collections: RMC is open to reading room appointments for all researchers.
- Mann Library's Rare and Distinctive Collections can be requested in advance (at least 24 hours).
- More information on Mann's Primary Sources guide.
Scanning requests are available for:
- The Kheel Center
- Mann Library Special Collections
- Need to view a reel of microfilm? We are now offering Zoom-based appointments with on-site staff who will facilitate remote control of the microfilm reader, allowing you to manipulate, read, and capture images of the requested microfilm from your home. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- If you need a specific article scanned from a microfilm in our collection, please request a scan of that article using our Scan It service