Patrons can request free chapter and article scans electronically via Scan It from:
- All unit libraries (except Adelson)
- Special Collections: Mann
- Special Collections: Kheel Center
- Special Collections: Rare and Manuscript Collections
- Olin Library Map Collection. Request in the catalog or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Most libraries have multi-function printers that allow unlimited free scanning.
- Large-format scanning is available in the Olin Library Map Room.
- There are two 12″ X 18″ Epson Expression 10000XL color flat-bed scanners in the Map Room. They are suitable for books and smaller maps and atlases and are available for self-service.
- For larger maps and single-sheet materials we provide courtesy scanning on one of our 42″ Colortrac SmartLF GX+42 scanners.