Note to chatters
This guide will be updated as services and policies change. Let Natasha Bishop (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if there is something that should be corrected or added. Please note: we want to keep this lean and to the point. We will work to add other items as needed or as available.
Most recent changes to services and policies
- 3D printing service information added to Printing and Other On-site Services page.
- Updated Equipment available to include Mann's sewing machines.
- Career Services allows students to reserve private rooms for interviews and exams. More information in Library Spaces.
- (9/13/2021) A few updates:
- More details on self-service scanning (including large-format scanning) added to the Scanning page.
- Printing page updated with more CU Print locations and information on quarter cards.
- Equipment and Laptops updated with most recent information.
- Referral Directory updated with new Desktop Services portal.
- New Other Campuses page added with information on Tech, Geneva, Weill, and other campuses.
- (8/25/2021) BACK TO SCHOOL UPDATE: The entire guide has been updated to reflect current operations. Each page has been updated, but here are some highlights:
- Physical Materials: Patrons have the option of requesting materials at regular or contactless locations. Full list of locations on the page.
- Library Spaces: All libraries (except Adelson) are open. This page now lists reservable rooms (with links) for each library.
- Course Reserves: Some libraries have maintained self-serve reserves.
- Equipment and Laptops: Lists of all available laptops and equipment at different units. Mann and Olin should have their laptops available for circulation in the next day or two.
- Printing and Other On-site Services: Locations of all CU Printers; Updated info on Poster Printing at Mann
- New FOLIO Page: A list of known issues that people ask about on chat--such as failed renewals.
I expect there to be fewer procedural changes this semester, but I'll try to keep the guide up to date. If you notice something missing/out of date, just let me (Natasha) know!