Note to chatters
This guide will be updated as services and policies change. Let Erica Johns (email@example.com) know if there is something that should be corrected or added. Please note: we want to keep this lean and to the point. We will work to add other items as needed or as available.
Most recent changes to services and policies
- (11/18/20) Added an End-of-Semester FAQ page with information about returning books, equipment, and post-break policies.
- (11/17/20) Physical course reserves have been moved from Uris Library to the 1st floor of Olin Library.
- (11/13/20) Contactless poster printing is now available at Mann Library. Turnaround time is approximately 48 hours. More information on the Printing and Other On-site Services page.
- (11/11/20) Appointment-based on-site access to Catherwood's collection now available. More information in the Library Spaces page.
- (11/6/20) Music Library now available for Research by Appointment. For more information, see Library Spaces page.
- (10/30/20) Certain boxes removed pending accessibility remediation. Referral Directory updated to reflect locations offering Stacks Access for Research and Research by Appointment.
- (10/13/20) Equipment loans are now available via contactless pickup at Mann Library (including laptop chargers). More details on the Equipment page.
- (10/6/20) Various options now available for researchers, including research by appointment and stacks access for research. Full information in Library Spaces page.
- (9/29/20) Laptop reservation system up and running at the Laptop Reservation page.
- (9/25/20) A few updates:
- (9/24/20) All late fees for circulating materials are waived through February 9th, 2021.