In Module 4, you will learn how to:
- Analyze scholarly literature in order to evaluate, synthesize and join in the scholarly conversation
- Recognize and evaluate types and levels of evidence (tertiary, secondary, primary)
- Create an annotated bibliography and cite articles
Using this Tutorial
- If you need clarification, face technical trouble, or have questions about the content of the tutorial, e-mail your librarians, Camille Andrews: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate Ghezzi-Kopel: email@example.com. And you can Ask a librarian anytime!
- If you have questions about anything else related to this assignment, please ask a TA.
- Some sections have links to videos, which will open in a new window. Some videos have sound, so please turn on your computer's sound. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. If a video asks you to save or open it, open it with the latest version of Firefox or IE. Use Ctrl (on Mac, Option) + click to open links.