Tips for finding articles
Find databases to search for articles:
- A good way to find databases to search is to select one from the Human Resources, Labor and Employment database list.
- Another way to find a database of articles is to search by topic or name of database on the CUL home page: Databases.
Once you have chosen a database to search:
- Choose the advanced or guided searches (usually 3 lines) to help you correctly format your search.
- Use OR between your search terms to broaden the search to include ANY of the terms.
- Use AND between your search terms to narrow the search to include ALL of the terms.
- Find full text within the databases in html or pdf format.
- Use the GetIt!Cornell to link to full text found outside of the database.
- Ask a Librarian if you need further help!