Articles & Encyclopedia Entries
- Riley, Donna. “Refuse, Refute, Resist: Alt-Right Attacks on Engineering and STEM Education Diversity Scholarship”. Via ASEE
- Steven B. Katz. (1992). The Ethic of Expediency: Classical Rhetoric, Technology, and the Holocaust. College English, 54(3), 255.
- Ward, M. (2009). The Banality of Rhetoric? Assessing Steven Katz’s the Ethic of Expediency against Current Scholarship on the Holocaust. Journal of Technical Writing and Communication, 39(2), 207–222.
- “Scientific Objectivity” from Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Valentino-DeVries, Jennifer. "Hundreds of Apps Can Empower Stalkers to Track Their Victims." New York Times, May 19, 2018.
Selected Databases & Resources in Engineering
These are databases that index peer-reviewed journals, technical reports and conference proceedings in science and technology. Each one has a different focus.
For a complete list of databases, see our Databases listing on the Engineering Library homepage.