E-Books in Engineering
E-books can be found either through the Library Catalog or else through the listings of the publishers and providers with whom the library has purchased E-book sets.
- KnovelKnovel provides access to reference materials in the fields of engineering and applied sciences. Subject areas covered include: chemistry and chemical engineering, plastics and rubbers, semiconductors, advanced materials, and safety, health and hygiene.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and PhysicsSearchable ready-reference resource of chemical and physical data, updated with new research.
- Springer eBook CollectionFull text access in HTML and PDF formats to the the electronic versions of books published by Springer. Content is in 13 subject areas: Architecture and Design; Behavioral Science; Biomedical and Life Sciences; Business and Economics; Chemistry and Materials Science; Computer Science; Earth and Environmental Science; Engineering; Humanities, Social Sciences and Law; Mathematics and Statistics; Medicine; Physics and Astronomy; and, Professional Computing & Web Design.
- Wiley InterscienceThousands of ebooks in convenient PDF chapter downloads.
- Books 24x7- Information technologies