More Hospitality Industry Guides
Trends and Statistics
- StatistaStatista provides access to statistics and studies gathered by market researchers, trade organizations, scientific publications, and government sources on over 600 industries. Includes data on airlines, airline consumer satisfaction data, revenue, and more.
- PassportExcellent resource for the international airline industry. Market research reports, statistics, and analyst reports cover consumer market sizes, country market data, forecasts, consumer lifestyles, companies and brands, and many product & location specific reports.
- Federal Aviation AdministrationData on airports and airlines, including financial information and passenger counts.
- Mintel AcademicMarket research reports for products, markets and demographics. Analysis includes market sizes and forecasts, market trends, market segmentation, competitive context, broken down segment performances, retail channels, consumer demographics and survey results, leading companies, brand share, marketing strategies, and more. Various Airline Industry reports, including Airlines Worldwide, Airlines US, Ticketing and Distribution in the Airline Industry, Budget Airlines WorldWide, Travel Loyalty Programs, Airline Mergers, Acquisitions & Consolidations, The Business Traveler, Air Travel in Asia, Airports and Airport Security, and more.
- US Bureau of Transportation StatisticsMonthly air traffic data for consumers.
- International Air Transport Association. Annual. This is a print book; this link is to a catalog record for the book, providing location information. In addition to reporting global air transport statistics, includes regional traffic flow statistics and IATA industry and member statistics.
- AirfinanceAnalyzes aviation industry financial markets. Includes articles on airline insurance, maintenance, management, and more.
- Annual. The annual report PDFs analyze and forecast financial performance, marketing initiatives, and technological and service innovations and their impacts on profitability, customer satisfaction, safety, security, and operating efficiency in the scheduled airline and freight industries.