Albert R. Mann Library
Mann Library supports the instruction, research, and extension programs of Cornell University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and College of Human Ecology.
No matter where you are in the research process, we encourage you to ask for help when you need it!
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requesting a personalized research consultation
- Using Chat 24/7
For more information, consult the Ask a Librarian page of the Cornell Libraries website.
About this Guide
This guide serves three major purposes.
- It will show you how to find the required readings for your class.
- It will direct you to the top Business Research tools available at Cornell
- It will help you to determine which resources are best to use in support of a case study.
To navigate the guide, use the tabs across the top.
Preparing for Research
In the process of doing research, you will encounter a multitude of resources including books, articles, and websites. Keeping all of these organized as you progress, and ultimately creating a bibliography using a particular citation style (like APA) can be a daunting task.
Before getting started with your research, you are highly encouraged to create an account with a citation management tool, which will help you manage the resources you find, quickly and easily, and save you a lot of time down the line.
Tell Us How We Did!
Please take a few minutes and fill out this survey. Your input will help us improve future classes on this topic.