Albert R. Mann Library
No matter where you are in the research process, we encourage you to ask for help when you need it!
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requesting a personalized research consultation
- Using Chat 24/7
For more information, consult the Ask a Librarian page of the Cornell Libraries website.
About this Guide
This guide serves three major purposes.
- It will show you how to find the required readings for your class.
- It will direct you to the top Business Research tools available at Cornell
- It will help you to determine which resources are best to use in support of a case study.
To navigate the guide, use the tabs across the top.