Accessing CUL Books in NYC
Contact Catherwood Library staff at email@example.com to request a book to be sent to you in NYC! We can also help you find alternate access to books not available at Cornell University Library.
Tips for Finding Books
- Your first search should be a very general keyword search.
- Never use a, an, or the when searching for a title.
- Always use the long view to review subject headings.
- If a record says "networked resource" it is usually available online.
- Always pay attention to the call numbers and note whether the material is shelved in the regular, oversized (+), or double oversized (++) sections.