Set up a time to meet with me!
What to expect from a meeting:
- Send me an email with your research question (or a specific thing you are trying to find)
- We come up with a good time that works for both of us, with a close eye on your deadline!
- We meet, via zoom or in person (your choice), and I share resources, search tips, and more.
- You walk away, more relaxed and confident about finding high quality, scholarly materials for your research paper.
- I send a follow-up email, with a list of the resources we looked at and screenshots of the searches we did together and anything else that might be helpful as you continue your research.
For in-depth research questions, schedule a time to Meet with a librarian
For more general help, or questions about the library...
Send us an email!
We will get back to you within 24 hours, usually much sooner.
Connect to us via chat.
We are available throughout the day and into the evening. We are also part of a librarian cooperative. During those times when Cornell librarians are not available, librarians from other libraries around the country may be helping with some of our chat calls.