Web of Science
Web of Science offers these citation databases:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science (CPCI-S)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)
- Book Citation Index– Science (BKCI-S)
- Book Citation Index– Social Sciences & Humanities (BKCI-SSH)
- SciELO Citation Index.
These citation databases contain information gathered from thousands of scholarly journals and include references cited by the authors of the articles.
Click on More settings and check or uncheck the databases you would like to search:
Cited reference searching enables you to find articles that have cited a previously published work. Through a cited reference search, you can discover how a known idea or innovation has been confirmed, applied, improved, extended, or corrected. Every reference listed on the page has been cited by at least one article indexed in Web of Science.
Cited references are sorted alphabetically by cited author. References containing the same cited author are sorted alphabetically by cited work. References with the same cited author and cited work are sorted in reverse chronological order by cited year.