Zotero's Groups feature allows you to share references with other Zotero users online. It's a great way to work on collaborative research projects.
- Set up Zotero sync as described in the "Zotero Sync" box
- Log in at Zotero.org. There's a "Log In" link in the top right corner of the page.
- Search for existing public groups or create a new group. Groups may be public (searchable, and anyone can join) or private (users can only join if invited).
- You should now have two sections in your Zotero collections pane: My Library and Group Libraries. You can drag items back and forth between them at will.
- To join a group, search for the group first. Click "Join Group" then follow the instructions.
- If you own a group and wish to invite member, go to Member Settings and click on Send Invitations.