New York State Resources
- New York State Statewide COVID-19 TestingInformation on the number of tests of individuals for COVID-19 infection performed in New York State
- Demographic and Health-Related Vulnerability for NYS CountiesProvides data and information on the variation across New York State’s counties in the vulnerability of their populations to a localized COVID-19 outbreak. Created by the Cornell Program on Applied Demographics.
- NYC COVID-19 Data PageProvides data on tested cases for New York City. Most data collected by the NYC Health Department.
- Supporting Public Opinion Data Related to COVID-19Roper Center is providing select, relevant datasets publicly available from major public opinion polling sources.
- Coronavirus and the social impacts on Great Britain dataProvides indicators from the Opinions and Lifestyle Survey to understand the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on people, households and communities in Great Britain. Including breakdowns by at-risk age, sex, disability and underlying health condition.
- Census Bureau COVID-19 ResourcesPortal from Census Bureau for accessing federal US data on COVID-19 and its impact.
- OpenICPSR COVID-19 Data RepositoryA free self-publishing repository for data examining the social, behavioral, public health, and economic impact of the novel coronavirus global pandemic.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global CasesData visualization platform for cases, deaths, and recovery. Created by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- New York Times GitHub for COVID dataOngoing repository for NYT tracked data on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Data PortalLaunched in April 2020 to bring together relevant datasets for sharing and analysis in an effort to accelerate coronavirus research. Produced by The European Commission and EMBL’s European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI), together with EU Member States and research partners such as ELIXIR.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) State Actions DatasetThis dataset is an import of NGA's State Action Tracking Chart, updated on weekdays.
- #COVID19 Government Measures DatasetPuts together all the measures implemented by governments worldwide in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. Created by ACAPS.
- COVID-19 Finance Sector Related Policy ResponsesA summary of policy measures taken by country and type of measure in support of the financial sector amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- covid19policytrackersA collection of policy trackers and datasets on COVID-19 gathered by Economics graduate student Lukas Lehner.
- Help Predict COVID-19’s Spread in Your CommunityCrowdsourced data on county-level measures across the United States. Portal is a work in progress and still needs volunteers.
- Google Comunity Mobility TrendsProvides movement trends over time by geography, across different categories of places such as retail and recreation, groceries and pharmacies, parks, transit stations, workplaces, and residential.
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19)A free resource of over 51,000 scholarly articles, including over 40,000 with full text, about COVID-19 and the coronavirus family of viruses for use by the global research community.
- China Data Lab, 2020, "China COVID-19 Daily Cases with Basemap"Updated to March 18, 2020. Daily update on the numbers of COVID-2019 confirmed, recovered and dead cases with Chinese provincial and city level base maps in the format of Shapefile
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control COVID-19 Coronavirus dataContains the latest available public data on COVID-19 including a daily situation update, the epidemiological curve and the global geographical distribution (EU/EEA and the UK, worldwide).