Albert R. Mann Library
Mann Library supports the instruction, research, and extension programs of Cornell University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and College of Human Ecology.
No matter where you are in the research process, we encourage you to ask for help when you need it!
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requesting a personalized research consultation
- Using Chat 24/7
For more information, consult the Ask a Librarian page of the Cornell Libraries website.
- When you’re off-campus, connect to databases, journals and e-books that would otherwise be restricted or hidden behind paywalls through Passkey.Passkey allows you to access electronic resources when you’re not on campus. After installing Passkey, it will show up as a bookmark in your internet browser. To use it, just go to any website you’re trying to access, click the Passkey bookmarklet, and Passkey will “show” the website that you’re affiliated with Cornell.
Natural Resources and the Environment
Schachner, Hermann. (2009). Barbula spadicea (Sporenkapseln). Wikepedia Commons.
Welcome to the library guide for Natural Resources and the Environment graduate students. Here you will find information regarding library resources, including the top scholarly journals in your field, citation management software, and library tools to make your life easier!
- LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.comLinkedIn Learning with content from Lynda.com is a constantly growing library of more than 1400 courses and 82,000 videos in streaming video format, and new material is added every week. Courses are offered at different skill levels in over 140 specialties. Subjects covered range from 3D + Animation; Audio; Business including Office and Google software; Design; Developer; Photography and Video; and Web and social media. Videos use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts and graphics, audio and include captioning.
Mann Library Research Team
GET & LINK YOUR ORCID iD
(1) Register for your ORCID iD. Use your Cornell email address when you sign up.
(2) Link your ORCID to Cornell by selecting Access through your institution when you sign in, and you won't have to remember a separate ORCID password.