Analyze these resources
Look at the 6 resources below and rank them from 1 to 6 with 1 being the best to use for a research project, and 6 being the worst to use for a research project.. Be sure to be able to justify your rankings.
When looking at these resources, here are some points you should consider:
- The author(s) and their credentials
- The type of content being presented (for example, is it research, is it news, is it a review of something?)
- The structure of content (is there an introduction? A bibliography? Other sections in between?
- Who is the intended audience of the resource?
- What is the purpose of this resource? (To inform? to entertain? to make money?)
- Who do you think edits these resources?
- Are there other notable differences between these resources? (for example, how does the writing style differ? does the quality and quantity of graphs, charts and images differ? which ones have advertisements?)