Albert R. Mann Library
Mann Library supports the instruction, research, and extension programs of Cornell University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and College of Human Ecology.
No matter where you are in the research process, we encourage you to ask for help when you need it!
- Emailing email@example.com
- Requesting a personalized research consultation
- Using Chat 24/7
For more information, consult the Ask a Librarian page of the Cornell Libraries website.
Getting Started with Research
This guide contains select print and electronic resources for the study of Indigenous Peoples
The purpose of this guide is to:
- Direct you to appropriate library resources for your topic (these include books, articles, images and more in both print and electronic formats)
- Help you identify and locate primary sources
- Indicate the differences between popular and scholarly resources at Cornell University Library
- Help you to cite your sources