Skip to main content
- CLAGS: The Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies.
- A database of resources for LGTBQ scholars. Includes an online directory of LGTBQ Studies-- a searchable collection of scholars within universities, non-governmental organizations, and other places; their locations; and what tracks of study are available nationwide for students and intellectuals wishing to pursue the field of LGTBQ Studies.
- Stylebook Supplement on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Terminology. Produced by the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association, 2006.
- Definitions of LGBT terms and acronyms in both English and Spanish followed by a directory of major LBGT organizations in the United States. Adobe PDF file. Companion to the Associated Press stylebook.
- Women's Studies Programs, Departments, & Research Centers.
- Links to nearly 700 women's studies (including "gender studies") programs, departments, and research centers around the world that have web sites. Programs and departments offering graduate degrees or concentrations have this fact noted in an annotation below the link. See also the Artemis Guide to Women's Studies in the U. S. For more information on women's studies programs, including those without web sites, see the September issue of PMLA or Gerri Gribi's listing of Women's Studies programs.