Albert R. Mann Library
Mann Library supports the instruction, research, and extension programs of Cornell University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and College of Human Ecology.
No matter where you are in the research process, we encourage you to ask for help when you need it!
- Emailing email@example.com
- Requesting a personalized research consultation
- Using Chat 24/7
For more information, consult the Ask a Librarian page of the Cornell Libraries website.
Other Useful Guides for Getting Started
Getting Started with Research
By the end of this class you'll be able to:
- Search article databases and retrieve highly cited peer-reviewed scholarly articles and the articles that cite them easily and efficiently
- Identify influential researchers, journals and articles in your subject area
- Save your searches easily
- The Literature Review: A Step-by-Step Guide for Students byCall Number: Olin LB2369 .R525 2008ISBN: 9781412934251Publication Date: 2008-03-03
- Doing a literature review in health and social care : a practical guide byCall Number: ebookISBN: 9780335233847 0335233848Publication Date: 2007