Albert R. Mann Library
No matter where you are in the research process, we encourage you to ask for help when you need it!
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requesting a personalized research consultation
- Using Chat 24/7
For more information, consult the Ask a Librarian page of the Cornell Libraries website.
Where do you start your research?
Welcome to the Humphrey Fellows' introduction to the Cornell University Library. As professionals in your field you are very familiar with your subject. This guide will show you how to get started finding and using the resources you need at Cornell. By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Determine what kind of information you need in order to know where to search
- Identify and distinguish between the various resources available to you at Cornell in order to search the correct resources most efficiently
- Search the library's resources in order to find books and articles for your research
Navigating the library
There are several libraries that collectively comprise the Cornell University Library. See Libraries & Hours for a list of all campus libraries, with contact information, hours of operation, links to library websites, and a map of all libraries.
The Cornell University Library website is the Library's 24/7 online home for connecting Cornell faculty, students, and staff to our digital and print collections.