Welcome to Mann Library! Figuring out how to use the millions of resources we provide can be a daunting task but we're here to help. Get started on your research with this quick guide on common questions. Choose one of the questions below or click on the tabs above to explore.
- How do I find a book, journal, etc?
- How do I find articles?
- How can I get the full text of articles, on and off-campus? (Get it! Cornell)
- My professor says this is on reserve for my class. How do I get it? (Course reserves)
- How do I get started on my research?
- What's at Mann?
- I need more help! (Ask a Librarian)