- World Scholar: Latin AmericaDigital collection of primary source documents about Latin America and the Caribbean that cover topics such as politics, economics, religion, culture, international affairs, the environment, science, and technology. The historical collections provide original manuscripts, signed letters, expedition records, reports, maps, diaries, descriptions of voyages, ephemera, and more.
- The Digital Archive of Latin American and Caribbean EphemeraThe Latin American Ephemera Collection contains thousands of digitized pamphlets, brochures, flyers, posters, placards and other printed items created since around the last quarter of the 20th century by a wide variety of social activists, non-governmental organizations, government agencies, political parties, public policy think tanks, and other types of organizations across Latin America, in order to publicize their views, positions, agendas, policies, events, and activities.
- Digital Library of the CaribbeanResources from and about the Caribbean. Digitized versions of Caribbean cultural, historical and research materials currently held in archives, libraries, and private collections. Partners include the Archives nationales d'Haiti (ANH), Caribbean Community (CARICOM), The College of The Bahamas (COB), the Fundacio n Global Desarollo y Democracia (FUNGLODE), the National Library of Jamaica (NLJ), the Universidad de Oriente (UDO) in Venezuela, Florida International University (FIU), the University of the Virgin Islands (UVI), the University of Central Florida (UCF), the University of South Florida (USF) and the University of Florida (UF).
- Latin American Network Information Center (LANIC)This portal offers a directory of selected links to online resources from and about Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as hosted content.
- DialNetOne of the largest open access bibliographic portals to scholarly Hispanic content, including articles, books, theses and more.
- Latin American Open Archives Portal (LAOAP)A portal offering access to grey literature: working documents, pre-prints, research papers, statistical documents, and other difficult-to-access materials from the "deep Web."
- Red de Bibliotecas Virtuales de Ciencias Sociales de América Latina y el Caribe de la red (CLACSO)A virtual library of eBooks, eJournals, Conference Proceedings, and Multimedia published in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- RedalycRedalyc (La Red de Revistas Científicas de América Latina y el Caribe, España y Portugal) provides full-text access to humanities and social science journals from throughout the region.
- SciELO Books/LivrosThe SciELO Books Portal publishes national and thematic collections of Brazilian academic books online published by FIOCRUZ, UFBA and UNESP. Includes Open Access ebooks as well as titles for purchase.
- SciELOThe Scientific Electronic Library Online - SciELO is an electronic virtual library covering a selected collection of Brazilian scientific journals. The library is an integral part of a project being developed by FAPESP - Fundacao de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de Sao Paulo, in partnership with BIREME - the Latin American and Caribbean Center on Health Sciences Information. The FAPESP-BIREME Project envisages the development of a common methodology for the preparation, storage, dissemination and evaluation of scientific literature in electronic format. As the project develops, new journal titles will be added in the library collection.