CRP Degrees and Exit Projects

The City and Regional Planning Department at Cornell oversees three graduate-level degrees:

  1. Professional Master’s degree (MRP)
  2. MA/Historic Preservation Planning
  3. PH.D.

Each of the aforementioned graduate degrees have particular exit project options associated with them.

Professional Master’s degree (MRP)
  • Research Paper 
  • Professional Report
  • Master's Thesis
MA/Historic Preservation Planning
  • Master's Thesis
  • Dissertation