Using the Content of the Guide
Use of, Modification of, or Linking to Our Library Research or Subject Guides Content
The Research & Learning Services Department (formerly Collections, Reference, Instruction and Outreach (CRIO); also formerly Instruction, Reference, and Information Services (IRIS)) in Olin and Uris Libraries, part of the Cornell University Library, sets the following conditions for the use of the content of the Guide to Library Research at Cornell Web page and subsidiary or related Web and print pages.
You have our permission to reproduce or adapt the content of this LibGuide for the use of you and your students, as long as
- The source of the content is clearly attributed on each page (on the Web or in print) as:
Olin Library Reference
Research & Learning Services
Cornell University Library
Ithaca, NY, USA
- You also explicitly state on the page (on the Web or in print) that you have received permission from us to reproduce it and adapt it for your own use. (Your reading and acceptance of the conditions stated on this Web page is your permission. You need not contact us for noncommercial use).
Permissions are granted based on the following:
- Noncommercial use: Permission is granted only for noncommercial uses. Requests for commercial uses should be e-mailed to okuref[at]cornell.edu.
- Sharing: You agree to share any product or Web page you produce using our content under the same conditions of attribution, noncommerical use, and further sharing.
- Linking: Permission to make a hypertext link to these pages is also granted.
Permission to use this work is based on the conditions of the Creative Commons Commons Deed, version 2.0 regarding attribution, noncommercial use, and "Share Alike" reuse. See the Commons Deed for further details.