Browse through the resources on this guide to find many of the tools you'll need to complete your country profiles and your white paper on a pertinent US policy issue.
You will learn how to ...
- Find background on the politics and policies of European countries and the U.S.
- Search for books that describe/analyze the history of social policies, by country.
- Find journal articles from academic journals.
- Find news articles
- Find reports, studies, and statistics from think tanks and government organizations, as needed.
- Request items that aren't available at Cornell
- Cite your sources
- Get Help!