How to find articles
- Find a database by browsing the list here, or on the Library home page's Databases by name or subject.
- Click on the link to get into the database.
- Search the database for articles.
Databases identify and locate articles published in magazines, journals and newspapers. Many databases also index essays, book chapters and monographs. See the tips, below:
- Many databases provide the full-text of journal articles.
- If the database does not provide full-text, use "Get it! Cornell"or search the library catalog for the journal title (or book title). This will provide you with Cornell's holdings of the journal (in both print and electronic form).
- For more precise searching, it is best to search the databases individually (rather than using Articles & Full Text search).