Searching the library catalog
After opening, use the controls at the bottom to open in full screen (and increase the speed of the playback to a comfortable speed!)
Tips for Searching the Library Catalog
- Go directly to the catalog by selecting the catalog link below the search window on the library home page.
- Enter a few key terms or phrases from your research question. Pro tip: Select the Advanced Search. Use the pull-down menus for more flexibility.
- If you're getting a large number of results, add terms to narrow your search.
- Open records to see summaries, table-of-contents, and subject heading links.
- Follow relevant subject heading links.
- Add terms to narrow.
- Rinse. Repeat.