- Go directly to the library catalog (following the link below the search window on the library home page)
- Combine key terms and phrases, e.g. "united states and china and power and decline or "domestic politics" and "foreign policy"
- Open records and look for the summaries or table-of-contents, when available.
- Follow relevant Subject Heading links, e.g. Hegemony > United States (Note: Your search may identify additional LC subject headings)
- For print materials, request contact-less delivery or request a scan of single chapter. If you are learning remotely, you can ask the library to purchase the ebook edition, if possible.