- ADRhub.com - JobsJob postings board hosted by ADRHub.com, supported by The Werner Institute for Negotiation and Dispute Resolution at Creighton University.
- Annual Reports (Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service)Select Reports>Annual Reports, and then desired year to see annual statistics on FMCS arbitration, mediation, and other program services.
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)Founded in 1926, the American Arbitration Association offers a wide range of services, including education and training, publications and the resolution of a wide range of disputes through mediation, arbitration, elections and other out-of-court settlement techniques. Their site includes a focus area on labor, with rules and procedures, forms, guides, and an overview of their services.
- ArbitralWomenArbitralWomen is an international non-governmental organization gathering women practitioners active in international dispute resolution.
- Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR)The ACR is a professional organization dedicated to enhancing the practice and public understanding of conflict resolution. ACR represents and serves a diverse national and international audience that includes more than 6,000 mediators, arbitrators, facilitators, educators, and others involved in the field of conflict resolution and collaborative decision-making.
- International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR)CPR is a membership-based, nonprofit alliance of global corporations, law firms, scholars, and public institutions dedicated to the principles of conflict prevention and solution through alternative dispute resolutions. They offer ADR case decisions and practice guidelines, CLE courses, publications and conferences.
- National Academy of Arbitrators (NAA)The NAA is a non-profit professional and honorary organization of arbitrators. Site includes the NAA Code of Professional Responsibility, Proceedings of the Academy, Due Process Protocol and Guidelines, and links to ADR related sites.
ADR and Arbitration Websites
- Arbitrations (Grand Valley State University)This site provides grievance arbitration awards, discrimination arbitration awards, collective bargaining information, arbitrator's resumes, interest arbitration awards and fact finding awards. It also includes several videos about how to prepare for arbitration and pre-arbitration, and how to use mediation. (Text from website.) Very unusual resource!
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (LII)Provides a nice overview and links to applicable laws, from the Cornell Legal Information Institute.
- LLRX: Researching Labor Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution in EmploymentBy Suzanne Thorpe, Professor of Legal Research Instruction and Laura J. Cooper, Stewart and Mario Thomas McClendon Professor in Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution, University of Minnesota Law School. This guide lists sources that discuss arbitration and other means of employment dispute resolution in unionized and nonunionized settings.