Tips for Finding Books
- Your first search should be a very general keyword search.
- Never use a, an, or the when searching for a title.
- Always use the long view to review subject headings.
- If a record says "networked resource" it is usually available online.
- Always pay attention to the call numbers and note whether the material is shelved in the regular, oversized (+), or double oversized (++) sections.
Current Business Best Sellers
Can't Get the Book at Cornell?
Use Requests on the Library homepage to:
- Hold, recall, request materials from the Annex, and library-to-library book delivery.
- Interlibrary Loan material that Cornell does not own from libraries worldwide.
- Borrow Direct is a reciprocal borrowing program among the Ivies. If Cornell's copy is unavailable, you can borrow it from another Ivy. It is fast -- usually only a few days!