Learn about recent events affecting the company and the industry. Perhaps they recently hired new top executives or they were affected by industry or market changes.
You can find company profiles from databases like Hoovers. You may also be able to find profiles via Business Source Complete.
Finding a company profile in Business Source Complete:
- Access Business Source Complete.
- Click the Company Profiles link in the blue menubar at the top of the screen.
- Enter the company name in the search box and click the Browse button.
- Click the PDF link for the Datamonitor Report to access the profile.
Finding a company profile from FirstHand (formerly Vault):
- Access FirstHand.
- First time visitors must create an account. To do so, click "Register Now".