Occupational Health & Safety
- Global Occupational Safety and Health Management Handbook byISBN: 9780429508738Publication Date: 2019-02-12
- Handbook of Occupational Safety and Health byISBN: 9781119581468Publication Date: 2019-04-01
- Quick Selection Guide to Chemical Protective Clothing byISBN: 9781119650447Publication Date: 2020-03-10
- Biological Safety byISBN: 9781555819637Publication Date: 2020-07-02
- Methods for sampling and analysis of contaminants in workplace air, surfaces, and workers who are occupationally exposed.
- COVID-19 Response and Prevention PlanningFree guidance on emergency planning and response from leading publishers and technical societies.
Chemical Health and Safety
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)Safety Data Sheets (formerly MSDS) for chemicals and materials can be found in several free collections, see this site for links and FAQ.
- Sax's Dangerous Properties of Industrial MaterialsUp-to-date hazard information through Knovel.
- PubChem Laboratory Chemical Safety Summary (LCSS)Contains health and safety information from numerous national and international agencies by compound.
- CAMEO ChemicalsResponse-related information and recommendations for hazardous materials that are commonly transported, used, or stored in the United States. Includes a reactivity prediction tool, to predict potential reactive hazards between chemicals.
- AICHE Center for Chemical Process SafetyAICHE CCPS publications provide the latest guidelines for all those that produce, store, and handle flammable, explosive and reactive materials.
- Canadian Center for Occupational Health and SafetyMaterials Safety Data Sheets, solubility information and general properties, other information
- Dow's Chemical Exposure IndexThis book helps engineers design and operate safer facilities. It uses a methodology for estimating airborne quantity released, which allows for more sophisticated process analyses.
- NIOSH pocket guide to chemical hazardsGeneral industrial hygiene information for hundreds of chemicals and classes.
- 12 Principles of Green ChemistryGreen chemistry is the design of chemical products and processes that reduce or eliminate the use or generation of hazardous substances.
- Sittig's Handbook of Toxic and Hazardous Chemicals and Carcinogens byISBN: 9780323389693Publication Date: 2017-06-05
Process Safety and Monitoring
- Fundamentals of Process Safety Engineering byISBN: 9781000424577Publication Date: 2021-08-16
- Process Safety Calculations byISBN: 9780128235171Publication Date: 2021-03-02
- Process Safety Calculations byISBN: 9780081012291Publication Date: 2017-10-31
- Hazards and Safety in Process Industries byISBN: 9781000362404Publication Date: 2021-03-22
- What Went Wrong? byISBN: 9780128105399Publication Date: 2019-08-06
- Guidelines for Combustible Dust Hazard Analysis byISBN: 9781119378204Publication Date: 2017-04-24
- Dust Explosions byISBN: 9780128175514Publication Date: 2019-06-25
- Dust Explosion Dynamics byISBN: 9780128038291Publication Date: 2016-09-10
- Explosion Hazards in the Process Industries byISBN: 9780128032749Publication Date: 2016-06-14