Explore and consider DH projects
Choose a project listed on this page. Explore its site and consider:
- What does the main goal of the site seem to be?
- Are there any explicit research questions mentioned?
- What types of digital tools does the project employ?
- Digital exhibits and archives
- Data visualizations
- Network analysis
- Computational text analysis (distant reading)
- Do you think the project is effective in its approach to its goal/research question?'
Summer Digital Humanities Graduate Fellowship projects
The Digital CoLab at Olin Library hosts an annual Summer Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities (SGFDH). Every year, this program hosts a cohort of eight PhD candidates for a six-week, intensive deep-dive in trainings on digital humanities methodologies. Fellows benefit from the mentorship of Cornell University Library staff and collaborative work sessions. The primary deliverable of the fellowship is a digital project, often in support of the fellows' dissertations.
The following links are just a few examples of final projects from recent Fellows.