Multidisciplinary Article Search
- Articles & eBooksThis powerful search engine works across many databases and pulls together a wide variety of resources. Refine your search using the categories on the left side of the results page.
Databases for humanities or social science perspective
- AnthroSourceCurrent issues of Association journals and bulletins, plus searchable archived issues of all the Association's publications, <1888-2003>. Covers political, medical, cultural, and legal anthropology; ethnology; education; humanism; archaeology; nutrition; gender issues; and linguistics.
- AnthropologyPlusAs a compilation of the Anthropological Index and Anthropological Literature databases, Anthropology Plus is the world's most comprehensive index of bibliographic materials covering the fields of anthropology, archaeology, and related interdisciplinary research. This database offers worldwide indexing of all core periodical and lesser-known journals from the early 19th century to today, providing extensive indexing of journal articles, reports, commentaries, edited works and obituaries in the fields of social, cultural, physical, biological and linguistic anthropology, ethnology, archaeology, folklore, material culture, interdisciplinary studies, etc.
- Sociology Source UltimateAn expanded version of SocINDEX, including greater coverage of peer-reviewed journals, international resources and open access titles. Provides citations and direct links to the texts of journal articles, book chapters and conference proceedings, some as far back as 1880. Comprehensive coverage encompassing sub-disciplines and related areas of the social sciences, including labor, crime, demography, economic sociology, immigration, ethnic, racial and gender studies, family, political sociology, religion, development, social psychology, social structure, social work, socio-cultural anthropology, social history, theory, methodology, and more.”
- Hospitality and Tourism CompleteFull-text access to scholarly research and industry news focused on hospitality and tourism, including more than 820 publications from journals, country and company reports, and books.
- JSTORJSTOR is a fully-searchable database containing the back issues of several hundred scholarly journals in the humanities, social sciences, mathematics, music, ecology and botany, business, and other fields. It includes the following collections: Arts & sciences I, II and III, General science, Ecology and botany, Business, Language and literature.
- GenderWatchA full text database of publications that focus on the impact of gender across a broad spectrum of subject areas, including family, childbirth, birth control, daycare, domestic abuse, work and the workplace, sexual harassment, aging, aging parents, body image, eating disorders and social and societal roles.
- Ethnic NewsWatchEthnic NewsWatch is a full-text collection of the newspapers, magazines and journals of the ethnic, minority and native press from 1960.