This guide is designed to help you get started on your research for your consulting project. Navigate this guide through the tabs at the top.
Some helpful hints...
- If you have any questions about how to access material in the library, how to use the library, or anything else related to the research of your project, don't hesitate to email me. I am here as your research partner. I'm also available for in-office research consultations (just email me your availability and I'll set up a time to meet with you and/or your group).
- Once you and your client have agreed on your research question(s), you should begin by familiarizing yourself with current and available information.
- Begin by generating seven to ten keywords and phrases about your topic. Then, search for those keywords and phrases using:
- The Library Catalog (for books and other general information resources)
- Databases and other specialized resources recommended in this guide