Searching by Chemical Structure
- Use the Explore > Explore Substances > Chemical Structure function in SciFinder
- Draw monomers as separate fragments
- Start the search by clicking the Get Substances button
- Select Exact Search and the Polymers filter and click the OK button
- Answer set can include polymers with additional monomers (unlike Molecular Formula search results)
- Use the Single Component filter to separate out mixtures (this will retain covalently bonded components as in polymers).
- Further refine by Exact Chemical Structure of specific monomers