Skip to main content
Who's Who: Living Persons
- World Who’s Who. [previously known as International Who's Who]. Europa.
- (Online. For the annual print edition and earlier years, see Olin Stacks CT 120 .I61 +)
- World Who's Who outlines the lives and achievements of more than 25,000 of the most distinguished men and women from almost every country in the world." [from the online title page]. User note: Be aware that the entries can be edited by the biographee. While primarily about living persons, it now includes an obituary section and access to entries of persons who originally appeared here and later died.
- Marquis Who’s Who on the Web. 1985- .
- Searching note: For the persons who were included in a Who's Who volume prior to 1985, search for the appropriate title, below, in the Library Catalog and check Who Was Who (Olin Reference DA 28 .W621).
- Profiles of over 1.4 million people are available online, including all entries in the following Marquis print titles since 1985: Who’s who in America -- Who’s who in American art -- Who’s Who in American history -- Who’s who in American politics -- Who’s who in the East -- Who’s Who in the World -- Who’s who in the Midwest -- Who’s who in Asia -- Who’s who in the South and Southwest --Who’s who of American women -- Who’s who in the West -- Who’s who in science and engineering -- Who’s who in media and communications -- Who’s who in American law -- Who’s who in entertainment -- Who’s who in medicine and healthcare -- Who’s who in American education -- Who’s who in finance and business (formerly Who’s who in finance & industry) -- Who’s who in American nursing -- Who’s who in religion -- Who’s who in 20th century America -- Who’s who among human services professionals -- Who’s who of emerging leaders in America.
- Note also that online versions of Who's Who in American History, Who's Who in American Art, and Who's Who in American Politics may be searched individually from the left column of the online interface.
- Who's Who in the Twentieth Century. Abridged and revised edition. Oxford University Press, originally 1999, updated through 2016.
- Short biographies of living and deceased persons prominent from the late 19th century to date.