- Readers’ Guide Retrospective
- A database containing comprehensive indexing of the most popular general-interest periodicals published in the United States. Reflects the history of 20th century America. The database covers the years 1890 through 1982.
- 19th Century Masterfile: a paratext resource
- 19th century masterfile is a reference service for scholars, bibliographers, and students of the Nineteenth Century. An enhanced Web edition of William Frederick Poole's Index to Periodical Literature.
- Periodicals Index Online (formerly, PCI)
- Electronic index to thousands of periodicals in the humanities and social sciences, covering each periodical from its first issue. Every article is indexed. The scope is international, including journals in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and other languages. Coverage currently extends from 1665 through 1995.
- The FictionMags Index
- An index compiled by fans of the magazine fiction genre: "Particular emphases are on the “Gaslight” magazines of circa 1880-1914, the pulp magazines of the first half of the 20th century, the “Big Slick” magazines of the mid-20th century, the digest-sized magazines of the 1950s and 1960s — and any other areas of magazine publishing which have been important for fiction. Discussion may cover aspects of the publishing history of the magazines concerned, their editors and editorial policies, the authors they published, and so on.” Caveat: Much of this material originated in listings from online auction sites, where the main intent was not bibliographic accuracy. Individual magazine listings may be incomplete or contain typographical errors. [site]
From the Ad*Access Database