- Readers’ Guide Retrospective
- A database containing comprehensive indexing of the most popular general-interest periodicals published in the United States. Reflects the history of 20th century America. The database covers the years 1890 through 1982.
- 19th Century Masterfile: a paratext resource
- 19th century masterfile is a reference service for scholars, bibliographers, and students of the Nineteenth Century. An enhanced Web edition of William Frederick Poole's Index to Periodical Literature.
- Periodicals Index Online (formerly, PCI)
- Electronic index to thousands of periodicals in the humanities and social sciences, covering each periodical from its first issue. Every article is indexed. The scope is international, including journals in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and other languages. Coverage currently extends from 1665 through 1995.
From the Ad*Access Database